1. Do not use abusive or disrespectful behavior.
Disagreements or conflict may arise in the course of discussion. Please remember to be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debate on differing opinions is appropriate. Personal attacks against other users, however, are not allowed.
The following behaviors are examples of what will not be tolerated on the NAAS Student Board Forum:
• Flaming - posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another user.
• Trolling - posting derogatory or inflammatory comments/threads attempting to bait other users into responding.
• Personal attacks - posts that insult a poster directly. This includes any attacks against forum moderators, NAAS representatives, assignees, or employees.
• Attack requests - posting another player’s personal profile in an attempt to have other players attack engage that player in an unfair manner.
This list is non-exhaustive. ANY behavior which is patently offensive is also forbidden.
2. Do not post personal information.
Please respect the privacy of others. Do not give out or re-post ANYONE’S personal information such as names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, etc. This applies to your own information and that of other users, NAAS volunteers, or employees, or their respective family members, etc.
3. Do not berate new posters.
New members should feel welcome to post their questions. Do not harass them for asking questions or treat them poorly for not knowing an answer. Please welcome them to our boards and help get them up to participate on the NAAS Student Forum.
4. Do not post private communication between NAAS Customer Support, moderators, administrators of the forum or affiliates or sponsors of the NAAS Student Forum on these forums or anywhere else.
Publicizing any private correspondence such as support emails or Private Message (PM) correspondence is not permitted without prior permission.
5. Do not make non-constructive posts.
Below are examples of prohibited non-constructive posts:
• Spam - repetitive posting of the same topic or text.
• Bumping - posting on threads in order to keep them near the top of the forum list. Commenting on obsolete or old topics with the intent to bump them into discussion.
• Threads that make threats or use other combative language.
• Threads that single out a player for ridicule or accuse someone of actions in-game.
6. Do not discuss moderator actions on the forums.
If you do not agree with a board decision, you may PM a moderator. You may NOT start a thread or post complaining that your post was removed. Nor may you post private correspondence from moderators, such as infraction or warning notices. Questions or comments concerning warnings and suspensions should be conveyed through e-mail or private messaging.
7. Do not post about exploits.
Posting cheats or exploits on the forum is prohibited. Exploits should be reported through the proper method by filing a report at the NAAS Student Forum.
8. Do not use exploits.
Cheats or exploits may become available through software or hardware errors. Exploits should be reported through the proper method by filing a report at the Tap Reef Tech Support forum.
9. Do not use profanity.
Profanity in any form is prohibited. This includes using any means to bypass the profanity filter (for example: partial masking, such as asterisks or punctuation marks or intentionally misspelling.)
10. Do not use proxy accounts or new accounts to evade suspension.
Posting on behalf of a suspended user is not allowed. Working around a suspension through other people’s accounts, creation of new accounts or use of secondary accounts to continue posting is also prohibited. You are personally responsible for your conduct on the forums. If you create a new account to continue posting after your account has been suspended, you may be permanently banned. Forum suspensions generally apply to a person, rather than a specific account. Threads designed to announce, appeal or contest a forum suspension decision on behalf of a third party will also be removed without notice. If you do not understand why you were suspended or have further questions, you must contact NAAS support.
11. NEVER impersonate another forum user, moderator or NAAS Administrator.
You are prohibited from impersonating anyone else, including those named above, on the forum or in the games.
12. Do not post sensitive or confidential information covered by a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) or beta testing agreement.
13. Do not post advertisements. Advertising of any kind on these forums is strictly prohibited. Only NAAS Subscribers may post advertising on the NAAS Student Forum.
14. Do not use the forums to transfer or discuss unauthorized transfers of virtual goods.
Transferring or attempting to transfer virtual goods or virtual currency or accounts for real world money is prohibited.
15. Do not post “Legal Action” or “Boycott” threads.
Using the forums or PMs for encouraging, promoting, endorsing, or inciting any kind of legal action, reporting, or boycott endeavor against anyone is strictly prohibited.
16. Zero Tolerance Policy
Immediate suspensions from the forum can result from any of the following: the posting of pornography; remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; or vulgar which discuss or illustrate illegal activity; provide links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned.
17. Proprietary forums
The NAAS Student Forum is a private message forum administered by NAAS Staff. All message board content is allowed at the discretion of NAAS Services. NAAS reserves the right to remove any message board content without notice and for any reason.
NAAS staff will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights infringement pursuant to NAAS EAS/N2 Rules.
19. Suspension and Termination
NAAS staff shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Code of Conduct and may take any action it deems appropriate.
Your use of the forums is conditioned upon your compliance with the Code of Conduct. Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct shall constitute a material breach of those Terms and may result in NAAS Staff taking any or all of the following actions:
• Remove any material or postings you have made to the forums;
• Issue a warning;
• Suspend or Ban your player account and/or your use of the forums;
• Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as NAAS Forum feels is reasonably necessary; and/or
• Pursue legal action against you.
NAAS excludes all liability for: (a) any action taken in response to breaches of this Code of Conduct. The responses described in the Code of Conduct are not exhaustive, and NAAS may take any other action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate; (b) any loss or damage arising from the use of the forum by you; (c) any content posted or uploaded by users of the forum which shall include, without limitation, any liability for offensive and/or defamatory posts.
20. Changes to these Rules and Regulations
Pursuant to NAAS EAS/N2 Rules, NAAS Staff may revise these Rules and Regulations at any time by making changes to this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes NAAS makes, as they are legally binding on you. Provisions may also supersede some of the provisions contained in these Rules of Conduct or notices published elsewhere on the NAAS Student Forum site.