Author Topic: Is Northwest Accreditation Commission a Scam?  (Read 3871 times)

Scholarship Bob

Is Northwest Accreditation Commission a Scam?
« on: August 23, 2011, 10:15:22 PM »
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools changed its name to Northwest Accreditation Commission  after substantial evidence indicated that it was fraudulently  selling its accreditation services under the NAAS trademark. It is important to note that Northwest Accreditation Commission  has not compensated National Academy of American Scholars for their repeated acts of infringement that spanned several years.

Neither did Northwest Accreditation Commission deny allegations filed with the U.S. Patent & Trademark office that it is an illegitimate operation that deceived parents, students, and education departments into believing that the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
was endorsed and approved by National Academy of American Scholars. In fact, National Academy of American Scholars NEVER approved the use of the NAAS trademark by  Northwest Accreditation Commission.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:24:19 PM by Charlie »
NAAS Admin

Thrasher

• Hello NAAS Board members
    • View Profile
Re: Is Northwest Accreditation Commission a Scam?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 11:58:52 AM »
I know of many schools even in N.Y. that claim accreditation by Northwest Association of Accredited Schools. This organization is being ran by Tom Luna and David Steadman  cheat American students and parents.  I have read your posts and I believe they were stealing the NAAS logo to confuse students.

Scholarship Bob

Re: Is Northwest Accreditation Commission a Scam?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 03:11:11 PM »
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, Inc. changed its name to Northwest Accreditation Commission because of legal pressure applied by NAAS agents. The evidence is fairly persuasive.  Northwest Accreditation Commission teamed with the Idaho State Dept. of Education to deceive students and parents into thinking that Northwest Association of Accredited Schools, Inc. was sponsored by National Academy of American Scholars.
NAAS Admin