Author Topic: NAAS Subscriber ID vs. NAAS Login ID  (Read 5714 times)

Scholarship Bob

NAAS Subscriber ID vs. NAAS Login ID
« on: March 11, 2012, 09:50:59 PM »
Win monthly scholarship drawings of up to $10,000
Barbara from Seattle, Washington writes:
INQUIRY:
I tried to log in on your website for the free forms for your scholarships described in the red paragraphs below.
Please access the link above to download your free NAAS Platinum,Gold,Silver, Bronze, and NAAS-II forms. Use the above NAAS Subscriber ID to submit your application.
I used the subscriber login info you listed below to access them but was unable to do so, as your website said the login info was in error and/or that my subscription was not a paid one.
Your website and the email below said that subscribers could get a free subscription and then get the NAAS-USA Fund application, yet it does not work. Please send info allowing me to successfully log in to get those applications, or else please just send them as an attachment. Thanks.

RESPONSE:
Hello Barbara. Thank you for your inquiry.  You were provided a direct link to download NAAS Application forms. You were not provided official NAAS Login credentials to access member-privileged areas; this area is reserved for paid institutional NAAS  Subscribers and the students whom attend schools of such subscribers. The NAAS Subscriber ID you were provided is for mail-submitted forms. Simply place the NAAS Subscriber on your application, and you are excused from processing fee(s).
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:51:17 AM by Charlie »
NAAS Admin

Scholarship Bob

Re: NAAS Subscriber ID vs. NAAS Login ID
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 07:06:48 PM »
The NAAS Subscriber ID is for institutions to share with students or school administrators. The NAAS Subscriber ID may be placed on application forms to waive application/processing fees.
NAAS Admin