Author Topic: Baby Bryce Harper  (Read 6542 times)

Scholarship Bob

Baby Bryce Harper
« on: August 26, 2011, 08:37:48 PM »
Win monthly scholarship drawings of up to $10,000 :-*
Bryce  Harper was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is a product of the Clark County School District. He dropped out of a traditional high-school and earned a GED degree  to pursue a baseball career at an institution called the "College of Southern Nevada." CSN is not a Division I school, and many of its players are not Division I material. Harper was selected by the Nationals with the first overall pick in the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft. He stands at 6 feet 3 inches and weighs 225 lb.

Harper attended Las Vegas HS, which is a school known to be "accredited" under phony NAAS credentials issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission.  Harper is known to have a severe temper tantrum,  acts like a privileged brat, and has even blew kisses at pitchers he has hit home runs off. His behavior can be traced to the agency that accredited Las Vegas HS.

On August 18, 2011, Harper injured his hamstring while running from first to third base on an extra base hit. The injury was severe enough that he had to be carried off the field by his coaches.  ;D

NAAS Sports predicts that Bryce Harper will be the biggest sports fraud since Ryan Leaf
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:52:43 AM by Charlie »
NAAS Admin

NAAS000Media

• NAAS Student Forum
    • View Profile
    • NAAS000Media
Re: Baby Bryce Harper
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 08:08:21 AM »
Bryce Harber is true marketing fraud. This guy has average talent at best.  I would not be motivated to buy a ticket if this guy is playing.
NAASMedia

Scholarship Bob

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 07:02:52 PM »
While Cam Newton has excelled and started in his first year in the NFL, what has Baby Bryce done? Whine, complain, and pout. Harper is the ultimate sport's fraud. He is a creation of Sports Illustrated.
NAAS Admin

FatBoy

• FatBoy
    • View Profile
    • NAAS000Media
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 07:16:48 PM »
Every body knows that Bryce Harper is a phony. The guy is so dumb, he will never be a star. He is way over-ranked.
Fat Boy

FatBoy

• FatBoy
    • View Profile
    • NAAS000Media
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 09:29:36 AM »
Bryce Harper is an absolute marketing fraud. This kid was drafted #1, and failed to make the starting lineup of the  major league team that drafted him. The homox  reporters of the  Las Vegas Review Journal never criticizes this creep.
Fat Boy

FatBoy

• FatBoy
    • View Profile
    • NAAS000Media
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 09:31:46 AM »
Bryce Harper even blows a kiss to a pitcher when he hit a home run in the developmental league. Hank Aaron never did that. No great baseball players acts like this creep Bryce Harper. He is a total fraud created by the homox reporters from SI.
Fat Boy

FatBoy

• FatBoy
    • View Profile
    • NAAS000Media
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 09:34:26 AM »
Name one college player from a DIV I school that was drafted #1 in the NBA or NFL that failed to even make the team? The Washington Nationals are a disgrace for drafting Bryce Harper. The 'Nats or Communists will never win a series title if all they can do draft losers like Bryce Harper.
Fat Boy

FatBoy

• FatBoy
    • View Profile
    • NAAS000Media
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 09:38:09 AM »
I wrote a letter to Sports Illustrated this morning demanding to know why it defrauded its readers by posting all of those outrageous articles about Bryce Harper that boasted of his athleticism.  Now, we know that Bryce Harper can't even make the first team in MLB.
Fat Boy

FatBoy

• FatBoy
    • View Profile
    • NAAS000Media
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 09:41:16 AM »
The fans of Bryce Harper are drunken idiots that can't see through their wild devotion. BRYCE HARPER IS A #1 DRAFT THAT FAILED TO MAKE THE LINEUP OF THE TEAM THAT DRAFTED HIM. THAT IS A FACT! CAM NEWTON IS A #1 DRAFT PICK THAT IS A STARTER, AND HE HAS EXCELLED IN HIS FIRST GAME!!
Fat Boy

FatBoy

• FatBoy
    • View Profile
    • NAAS000Media
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 09:44:38 AM »
Bryce Harper makes white male athletes look weak and privileged. I am a caucasion male, but Bryce Harper is disappointing because he does not compare with black #1 drafts who have excelled.   I invite the opinions of others, but I doubt that many other white guys will accept the failure and embarrassment of Bryce Harper.
Fat Boy

Thrasher

• Hello NAAS Board members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 03:20:48 PM »
Bryce Harper is a gimmick created by Sports Illustrated.  He is the #1 draft pick but is still not good enough to start in the majors.