Wyoming is a state in the mountain region of the Western United States. Wyoming is the 10th most extensive, but the least populous and the second least densely populated of the 50 United States. The western two thirds of the state is covered mostly with the mountain ranges and rangelands in the foothills of the Eastern Rocky Mountains, while the eastern third of the state is high elevation prairie known as the High Plains. Cheyenne is the capital and the most populous city of Wyoming with a population of nearly 60,000 people within its city proper. [ ref: All about the state of Wyoming]
- Wyoming Scholarship Applicant must be a high-school senior and attend one of the high-schools located in the state of Wyoming;
- Wyoming Scholarship Applicant must have a G.P.A. of at least 2.0 at the time of completing the Wyoming scholarship application;
- Wyoming Scholarship Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, and Wyoming resident at the time of completing the Wyoming scholarship application;
- Wyoming Scholarship Applicant must register his/her name and email address, and scholarship preference with National Academy of American Scholars;
- Wyoming Scholarship Applicant must write an essay in 500 words or less why he/she believes that as an Wyoming resident, how winning the Wyoming scholarship will benefit the state of Wyoming.